Super Robot Wars T (スーパーロボット大戦T Sūpā Robotto Taisen T ) is a tactical role-playing game developed by B.B. Studio and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
The next game in the Super Robot Wars series, after X. It was released on March 20th in 2019, for both the Playstation 4 and the Nintendo Switch. Like its predecessors X and V, T will have English subtitled versions for both physical and digital purchase.
Super Robot Wars T is a Tactical RPG game with story elements derived from Visual Novels and utilizes the same graphics engine seen in 3rd Super Robot Wars Z, but with an inclusion of a 3d isometric map unlike its predecessor. Like other games, it follows the same basic structure: when a stage begins, the character receives introductory dialogue between playable characters, leading to the scenario on the battlefield. To complete a scenario, the player must accomplish scenario objectives. Some scenarios are longer, with multi-part missions or have new objectives added as the story unfolds. On battlefield, the player and enemy take turns to order their units with commands available, such as movement, attacking, forming squads and casting "Spirit Commands", a set of magic-like spells unique to each pilot. Once the scenario is cleared, more dialogue is exchanged between characters before the player is taken to an intermission menu. Here, units can be upgraded or optional parts installed, characters' stats and skills can be changed or upgraded, and other maintenance actions can be performed before the player continues on with the game.
Gameplay elements from previous games return, including the Skill Route and Skill Program function introduced in Super Robot Wars V, as well as the Tac Management system and Hard Mode settings as they appeared in Super Robot Wars X. New elements in the game is included in the form of the Support Command, which grants special commands through Supporters. Supporter Spirits Points, needed to use Supporter Commands, are shared between all Supporters characters. The game also uses the sub-order system, first introduced in 2nd Super Robot Wars Z.
Like the previous games, Super Robot Wars T will have paid downloadable content.
- Banpresto Originals: Super Robot Wars 4
- Invincible Robot Trider G7
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack / Beltorchika's Children
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam / Skull Heart / Steel 7
- Mobile Fighter G Gundam
- The Brave Express Might Gaine
- King of Braves GaoGaiGar
- Martian Successor Nadesico: The Motion Picture - Prince of Darkness
- Getter Robo Armageddon / Daikessen
- Mazinger Z: Infinity
- Aura Battler Dunbine / New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine
- Armored Tropper Votoms / The Last Red Shoulder / Big Battle
- Gun Sword
- Expelled from Paradise
- Cowboy Bebop
- Arcadia of My Youth: Endless Orbit SSX
- Magic Knight Rayearth
- Super Robot Wars OG Original Generations
- Super Robot Wars Original Generation: Divine Wars
- Super Robot Wars Z II
- Super Robot Wars T official site (Japanesse)
- ↑ https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-11-19/super-robot-wars-t-game-announced-for-ps4-switch-in-japan-in-2019/.139702
- ↑ https://www.dualshockers.com/super-robot-wars-t-second-trailer-original-character-mecha/