- "30 decades pass, and the battle for tomorrow reignites"
- —Series Slogan
Super Robot Wars 30 (スーパーロボット大戦30 Sūpā Robotto Taisen 30) is a Japanese tactical RPG developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
As the title implies, the "30" stands for the commemorative 30th anniversary of the overall franchise. The game also sets Guiness World Record for "most intellectual property licenses used in a RPG video game series".
It also marks the very first non-spinoff entry in the series to be released internationally, as previous games where only released in Japan and recent entries being released in Asian territories with an English translation.
- Super Electromagnetic Combattler V
- Mobile Suit Gundam (units only)
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
- Zeta-MSV (units only)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
- M-MSV (units only)
- Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative
- Heavy Metal L-Gaim
- The Brave Police J-Decker (debut)
- The King of Braves GaoGaiGar FINAL (units only)
- Hakaiou ~GaoGaiGar Vs Betterman~ (debut)
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion III - Glorification (units only)
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection
- Getter Robo Armageddon
- Mazinger Z: Infinity
- Mazinkaiser Infinitism (debut; units only)
- Magic Knight Rayearth
- Gun Sword
- Majestic Prince
- Knight's & Magic (debut)
- SSSS.GRIDMAN (debut)
- Super Electromagnetic Machine Voltes V (DLC 1)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack - Beltorchika's Children (DLC 1)
- Sakura Wars (DLC 1)
- Sakura Wars 3: Is Paris Burning?
- Sakura Wars V: So Long, My Love (debut)
- Mobile Suit Gundam IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS (units and pilots only, DLC 2) (2nd season debut)
- ULTRAMAN (debut, DLC 2)
- Tactical Area Selection (タクティカル・エリア・セレクト)
- Auto Battle Mode (AUTOバトル)
The pre-order bonuses will also be of Ryusei in the SRX, Masaki in Cybuster.