The series takes place in the year 2196, where the Earth is in a war with a race of alien invaders called the "Jovian Lizards". To combat it, a company called Nergal designs a powerful space battleship, the ND-001 Nadesico. The main problem with the Nadesico is the crew. While it consists of the top civilian experts in their fields, these individuals tend to have "some slight personality disorders".
The primary protagonist, Akito Tenkawa, is a boy with a mysterious past; once a resident of Mars' Utopia colony, he escaped its destruction by the Jovian Lizards and arrived on Earth, with no memory of how he got there but a terrible fear of the invaders. He hates fighting and only wants to be a chef, however, he is constantly called on to act as a pilot of one of the Nadesico's Aestevalis - humanoid combat robots. While on board the Nadesico, Akito has more problems to deal with than just the Jovians; pretty much all the female members of the crew, especially the vessel's captain Yurika Misumaru, seem to be head over heels in love with Akito, but all he wants to do is cook and watch his favorite anime, Gekigangar III (an anime within an anime).
- To Go Like A Man
- Leave the Blue Earth To Me
- A Goodbye That Came Too Soon!
- Charmed by Aqua Space
- Ruri's Navigation Logs
- Sort Of Like A Fateful Decision
- The Song That You Will Sing One Day
- The Lukewarm "Cold Equation"
- The Miracle Operation Of "The Kiss"?
- The Dangers Of "Femininity"
- Finding Yourself In A "Routine Plot"?
- Those Unforgettable Days
- There Is No Single Truth
- Let's Go With Hot-Blooded Anime (clip show)
- The Significant Other From A Star Far Away
- The Beginning Of Nadesico's War
- A Reunion That Came Too Late
- Echoes Of Self, Echoes Of Water
- You're The Next Captain Of The Nadesico!
- Run Silent, Run Deep
- The Meadows We Once Ran Across
- Protect The Visitor?
- A Place We Call Home
- Ubiquitous Righteousness
- Being Myself, Being Yourself
- For The Lady We Will Meet Someday
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Nadesico. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Super Robot Wars Wiki, the text of Wikipedia this page uses is covered by the Creative Commons License.|